Cognodata contributes to business results, to the improvement of competitiveness and to the sustainable development of enterprises, by creating value in the customer strategy.
We make it possible with two complementary approaches:
- Business: We define a consistent strategy of sales and marketing, based on deep knowledge of customers. We help companies know the buying habits of their customers, their consumer profile, their life cycle, their current and future value and degree of loyalty, in order to facilitate the launch of customized and segmented campaigns for sale leads generation, retention, reactivation, recovery and cross-selling.
- Technology: We develop business solutions based on AI and make a strong investment in R + D + i for the implementation of specific customer management tools for each industry.
Cognodata values reflect who we are and what identifies us as a company. Therefore, we believe these are essential for our organization so as to lead us while interacting with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Leadership: In our opinion, a leader is a person able to inspire and associate others with his dream. Our dream is to share the success of our customers.
- Teamwork: We have a team approach to projects, focused on achieving results.
- Customer focus: we are committed ourselves to achieving business results for our clients, thus creating long term profitable relationships for both sides.
- Passion for business consulting: We have a team of people who enjoy developing specific business solutions for each customer.
- High expectations of professional work: we attract and develop the best talent for our business. We are committed to developing the career of our employees; therefore we support them in further training in technical skills.
- Personal and professional integrity: We inspire confidence as we are honest, reliable and we act ethically.
Corporate sustainability. Cognodata boosts sustainable management methods that seek the effectiveness of resources and time of customers. Traditionally, marketing departments of companies bombarded their customers with millions of letters and inserting intrusive and irrelevant ads. At Cognodata we believe that companies should contact their customers to offer products and services tailored to their lifetime potential and preferences via segmented channels which allow greater interaction.
Social. At Cognodata we think that business success is not only measured with economic indicators. We therefore dedicate part of our resources to facilitate the educational development of children. Cognodata collaborates with the international NGO SOS Children’s Villages, whose mission is the social integration of children in a stable family environment, providing them with a solid education for a promising and secure future.
Environmental. We take steps to reduce waste and to recycle, contributing to the conservation of our resources and improving the quality of life worldwide. Our consulting projects help our customers reduce their expenses on brochures, as we design segmented marketing campaigns, not general ones.