The Telecom industry is going through a process of centralization, which also vouches for the convergence of landline, mobile, data and TV. In the process the main savings are derivative from, restructuring providers and working out the pertaining technical integrations.
Telecommunications in this constant evolution setting are confronted with new challenges, as much image towards the consumer as the release of new technologies, services and competition.
It is time to put profits in the limelight by focusing on the customers:
- Profitable inside and outside information
- Increase value offered to the customer base distinguishing your services from others
- Develop new business models based on Machine Learning
- Approach the customer as a family unit
- Optimize available resources
- Coordinate the several channels and synchronize them from the perspective, attention and experience of the customer
- Optimize linkage
- Improve loyalty