The Healthcare Service in Madrid offers the citizen to choose specialists. This choice is managed through an external call center, which SERMAS attempts to optimize in regards to its dimensioning and internal organization.
Therefore, SERMAS would be more proactive in regards to the services, anticipating the citizens demands.
This project had a direct impact on the service call center regarding price, efficiency and improvement in the service the citizen receives.
- Dimensioning improvement for the call center, supported by an estimation tool which accommodates the necessary positions of month/day/hour service reporting
- Optimization of time / call
- Quality improvement / satisfaction perceived by the patient
- Improvement in the patient ratio who choose a specialist / suggested election
- Control and measurement of the call center service provider, through concrete ratios and SLAs
Cognodata has unique methodology for the optimization of call centers. It´s centered on designing experiments that allow adding on improvements continuously. Therefore once the project is completed our recommendations are not just validated, but in full operation at the call center.